Fast Track Your Way to Becoming a Nursing Assistant.
Nursing assistants are in high demand and there is a lot of competition for these jobs. If you want to become a nursing assistant, here are some tips that will help you stand out from the rest:
- Start your CNA training as soon as possible. This will give you the skills and experience needed to be successful in the job market.
- Stay up-to-date with current nursing assistant trends.
If you want to become a nursing assistant, there are a few things you need to do first. You need to get your certification, and then you need to get experience. With the right strategy, you can fast track your way to becoming a nursing assistant.
Nursing assistants are in high demand, and the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the field will grow by 18 percent through 2024. That’s much faster than the average for all occupations. If you’re interested in becoming a nursing assistant but don’t have time to complete a traditional nursing program, there is another option: fast-track programs that allow you to become a certified nursing assistant in just a few months.
These programs typically require only a high school diploma or GED, and many offer online courses that allow you to study at your own pace. Once you complete the program, you can take the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) exam to become certified.
There are several advantages to becoming a nursing assistant. First, you can gain experience in the health care industry and decide if nursing is right for you.
Quick Tips If You’re Thinking of Becoming a Nursing Assistant
If you are looking to become a nursing assistant, there are a few quick tips that can help you on your way.
- It is important to have a strong work ethic and be able to take directions well.
- Nursing assistants often have to complete many tasks at once, so being able to stay organized and focused is key.
- It’s important to be compassionate and caring towards patients, as they often need emotional support.
- Having some medical knowledge or experience in the healthcare field can be helpful, but is not always necessary.
- If you have the desire to help others and are willing to work hard, becoming a nursing assistant can be a rewarding career choice.
CNA Testing With Northwest NAC Training
Preparing for the CNA exam is an important step on your way to becoming a CNA in just 30 days. Practice exams and flexible lab practice hours at Northwest NAC Training facility will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Did you know that Northwest NAC Training is an official Washington State CNA exam site? You can take the CNA certification exam in our Vancouver, Washington facility. Be comfortable taking your CNA test in the same location where you were trained by our instructors.
The National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) CNA certification exam is conducted in two sections. First, you must pass the written portion of the CNA test. There are many practice exams that you can use to prepare for testing, and the material is covered during the first two weeks of instruction in our program.
The second section of the exam is a CNA skills test. During this portion of the exam, you will perform five of the twenty-two skills learned during your four weeks of training. You will have thirty minutes to complete the five skills chosen by the exam proctor. When you have successfully completed both sections of the exam, you will receive your certificate from Northwest NAC Training and be ready to begin your career as a CNA in Washington and Oregon.